INITIATION FEES, ANNUAL DUES, WORK DUES BUYOUT
Musicians joining for the first time pay one-time Initiation Fees (Federation and Local) of $115. Students in an accredited school, college or university and those under the age of 21 are exempt from the Initiation Fees. Self-contained groups are also exempt from Initiation Fees if the entire group joins at one time.
Current Annual Dues are $175.00; $165.00 prior to September 1. When applicable, Work Dues amount to a very small percentage of MINIMUM fee wages (as opposed to gross contracted price.) For casual and steady engagements, a mandatory individual work dues buyout is required.
All Fees are tax deductible and flexible time payment arrangements are possible. We also accept Visa and MasterCard payments through the office.
- Mt. Royal University Arts Budget CutsWednesday, April 17, 2013
- 2013 Richard Cowie Memorial Scholarship AwardWednesday, April 17, 2013
- New I-94 Process for Artists Touring the United StatesTuesday, April 09, 2013
- Alden Lowrey, Trombone Band
- Alden Lowrey - Trombone - Red Deer College Teacher
- Jazz Crooner Robert Young Band